If you have access to the Cisco Live on demand repository, there’s a
presentation and video by, I think, Paul Giralt, about using APIs to collect
the RTMT data you’re asking about.  He mentions sharing his source files on
GitHub.    I don’t remember the session ID at the moment, sorry.

Sent from an iPhone mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
Please excude my typtos.