From: Tim Smith
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 10:00:07 AM
To: voyp list, cisco-voip (cisco-voip@puck.nether.net)
<cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Java and custom UCCX

Hi guys,

I’m not sure if we are supposed to do this.
I am stuck on a Java and UCCX issue.

We are trying to run a custom class, and we are having issues with the loading
of the class.
It seems very Cisco specific as we can run it anywhere else compiled and ran on
same JDK/JRE etc.

We’ve put a lot of hours in so far and tried a lot of things, but at a bit of a
roadblock.

I know there are some great UCCX people on here. Wondering if anyone might be
up for a quick chat on Webex Teams.

Cheers,

Tim