That’s fixed it thank you Kent,

From: Kent Roberts <k...@fredf.org>
Sent: 02 April 2020 16:55
To: James Dust <james.d...@charles-stanley.co.uk>
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net; Adam Sturley
<adam.stur...@charles-stanley.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Calls made into iPad via Jabber/WebEx teams Unified CM

This message originates from outside Charles Stanley. Please do not click links
or open attachments unless you know the sender and are confident the content is
safe.

Try turning off video on the jabber in cucm.    We have a similar issue for
some folks

Kent

On Apr 2, 2020, at 03:19, James Dust
<james.d...@charles-stanley.co.uk<mailto:james.d...@charles-stanley.co.uk>>
wrote:

Good morning all,

I have an end user working at home, who’s inbound calls to their iPad instantly
cut off as soon as they are answered.

This happens when using both Jabber and WebEx teams (Unified CM call behaviour)
but outbound calls are fine.

We are using expressway and CUCM 11.5

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

James

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may
not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments
are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent
by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute
acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where
applicable), can be found at this URL
http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/