Thank you very much for your help here. Is there anyway you could share the few
setting I could change on CUBE or CUCM if the issue is transffering?

thanks

________________________________
From: Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-v...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 8:55 AM
To: Hamu Ebiso <hebiso2...@hotmail.com>
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Ported Numbers to SIP call handler transfer is not
working correctly.

The reason I ask is that the troubleshooting is a little different for each
issue.

DTMF

You would know if it's DTMF if for example, you push the button and the voice
recording just keeps on going.  Most recordings are set such that if you barge
in on them, the recording ends abruptly to process your input.

OR

You would know if it's a DTMF issue if for example, you press a button and CUC
processes it twice, as in double digits.  This might be a little harder to tell
from UX, but it might be easier if you setup a test number to the Opening
Greeting and pressing * exists the app, versus taking you to Login.

Transfer

You would know if it's a Transfer issue, if it wasn't a DTMF issue.  I.e., You
press the button, the recording stops, or even says, "Wait while I transfer
your call" and then the failure happens.

Transfer failures could happen for a few different reasons, and there's a few
settings on CUBE and within CUCM which can affect how a transfer functions,
thus improving success with each knob turned.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 7:26 AM Hamu Ebiso