Kent--

thanks for the response.  I love the option of prepending digits.  That
would work slick.

but after I sent the email, I did find that my PRI for Fax is coming in
with 10 digits.  So I'm going to just add a Translation pattern for the 10
digits and strip at 4 digits and send to fax server CSS.  That will work
the best for me.

Thanks again for the reply.

Scott