CNAME dips are done by the called party carrier. Nothing you can do to change
that other than change the calling party ANI or work with the calling/called
party carrier to correct the database entry.

________________________________
From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> on behalf of JASON
BURWELL via cisco-voip <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 9:53:09 PM
To: Kent Roberts <k...@fredf.org>
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] [EXTERNAL] Re: Issue with Legit DIDs Flagged as
"Potential SPAM"

I’m having the same issue with a couple of the TFNs as well.

Jason

On Mar 27, 2021, at 9:44 PM, Kent Roberts <k...@fredf.org> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated outside of Founders Federal Credit Union. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.
What if you send TF number, instead of a DID?

On Mar 27, 2021, at 6:49 PM, JASON BURWELL via cisco-voip