So we are on CM 12.5  also using contact center express.

we use isi for our CDR's.

is there a way to track call flow from call coming into our contact center
and being transferred to hunt groups, or other people, vm - then zero outs,
and to other places?

seems to be a large hole in our data.  Just wondering if there is something
i'm missing, or a better application to get this data from?

Not opposed to changing up applications if needed.  maybe a reception
console app could provide this?  I don't think our UCCx is the correct app
for our reception desk anyway.

Thanks

Scott
PS. does M$ Teams have this kind of issue also?