Hmm, not sure what you mean.... but.

Really all you do is create your regular VPN.

Then you create your GRE tunnel.  then the ACL here is an abbreviated
example.

R1#
Int Lo0
ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0

Int Tu0
ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
tun source loop0
tun dest 2.2.2.2
crypto map VPN

Int s0
ip address 101.101.101.101 255.255.255.0
crypto map VPN

access-l 100 permit gre host 1.1.1.1 host 2.2.2.2

That's it, then just take the same actions the other side.

It really is just the regular VPN, then extra crypto map on the GRE tunnel
and acl.

Better?