Hi,

I want to get hold of the Cisco Learning Product folders you get when you
sit on a Cisco official learning course.

I find them much better to read then the Cisco press books.

Does anyone know if I can purchase them from anywhere, or that if they are
only available when I attend a official Cisco course.

The other reason is that with all the exams changing (CCNP/DP/SP), Cisco
press take a while for the books to come out, but with Cisco folders you get
on the course, I guess they will become available much earlier.

Any ides?

Thanks in advance,
-Dj