Just to conclude an issue that I queried the group on a couple weeks ago...
We had 2 new 3725 routers with internal DS3 DSUs that would crash when
downloading large files from the web. These crashes were happening when
traffic reached 200-300Kbps, which is nothing for a DS3.

A couple of you answered and I just wanted to let you know that the problem
turned out to be both routers had bad memory cards in them. We replaced the
memory and all has been working well.

Thanx again for the great forum this group provides.

Larry Puckette
Senior Network Analyst
Temple Inland/Austin Data Center
512/434-1838
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Where the only idol is money and power, there is no hope for integrity.