Hey Everyone,

We will be moving the mailing list function to a new server.  If you are
currently receiving this list via e-mail, you will be affected.  This
has been planned for some time now but we need to move faster then I
would like.  I just received a bill from our co-location facility for
the GroupStudy service and let's just put it this way, in most locations
rent on a two bedroom apartment is less expensive.  So we need to try
and reduce our bandwidth usage (an eventually find another co-location
facility).

It has been quite clear for some time now that the GroupStudy server
needs help.  We are dropping an unacceptable number of messages (I
personally have had five in a row discarded) and the messages that make
it take a random amount of time to propagate.  To fix this, I have
purchased a new server and bandwidth (at a lower cost facility).  We
will be migrating to the new server in the next few days.  Once the move
is complete we will cut over to the new server.

But wait it gets better .. We are dumping majordomo as our list
software!  Our new software will allow you to change a number of
options.  For example you will be able to suspend distribution of the
e-mails, receive e-mails in digest format, change your e-mail address,
etc.

You will receive a welcome message with your account information.   The

message will contain your username/password, instructions on how to
login to the server, and instructions on how to unsubscribe.  Please
save this e-mail for future reference.  It is also a good idea to login
to the server and set your password to something more memorable then the
random password given.

If you stop receiving e-mails from the list after the change, please
send me an e-mail (after verifying it is not a problem at your end such
as misconfigured anti-spam software etc.).

Take care,

Paul Borghese