Maybe I am wrong, but if I want a router speaking ospf to generate a default
router I must configure "default-information originate" under ospf. With
this command when the router speaking OSPF has a default route in its
routing table it will adevertise a ospf default route. For example, if I
have a static default route in my router and I redistribute static routes in
ospf, it will not advertise a default route, I have to configure a
"default-information originate" or a "default-information originate
allways", the first only generates a ospf default route If the router has a
default route learned by another routing protocol, and de second generates a
default route allways.
Joseph are you sure that if the router learns a default route from e-BGP and
you redistribute bgp in ospf it will work? Don't you need a
default-originate command?

Every day I learn a new thing!