Hi,

I would suggest the following:

ip prefix-list test seq 5 permit 0.0.0.0/0
ip prefix-list test seq 10 permit 0.0.0.0/1 ge 8 le 8
ip prefix-list test seq 15 permit 128.0.0.0/2 ge 16 le 16
ip prefix-list test seq 20 permit 192.0.0.0/3 ge 24 le 24

Your solution wouldn't filter out those subnets and aggregates whose
netmask falls on a classful boundary. And of course the sequence numbers
must be different for each entry. :)

Thanks,

Zsombor