If you're trying to use the modular QoS CLI on subinterfaces its
something of a mess - you have to create  'backpressure' at the physical
interface level so bandwidth available is less than what your policy
needs, or everything stays FIFO.

  I had a production network with this issue and I finally just gave up
and pushed the QoS stuff out to the edge and crossed fingers on the
core.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
> This message has been checked for all known viruses by Primus
> Telecommunications through the Virus Control Centre. For further
information
> on this or the Primus range of Voice, Mobile, Data & internet business
> solutions call Primus Telecommunications on.
>
> Phone UK: 0800 8361234
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> WWW: http://www.primustel.co.uk
>
> This electronic message contains information from Primus Telecommunications
> Ltd, which may be legally privileged and confidential. The information is
> intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If
> you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
> you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by
> telephone or e-mail (to the number or address above) immediately. Any
views,
> opinions or advice expressed in this electronic message are not necessarily
> the views, opinions or advice of Primus Telecommunications. It is the
> responsibility of the recipient to ensure that any attachments are virus
> free and Primus Telecommunications bear no responsibility for any loss or
> damage arising in any way from the use thereof.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone:402-301-9555
"After all that I've been through, you're the only one who matters,
you never left me in the dark here on my own" - Widespread Panic