I took this exam a while back, i didn't take it serioulsy so I guess I need
not say more, anyways make sure you read the documents and know them cold
they are picky on this exam, some questions that have nothing to do
with the documentation but I guess the other exams you have possiblly taken
enroute to your CSSP should help, Sorry I can't offer adivce on what study
guides to use. JUST know the docs. in and out

Mark Kahugu