No its not a telnet session , its internal
Olden Pieterse
Pre-Sales Consultant
Westcon
Tel:       +27 21 415 7211
Fax:      +27 21 419 7537
Mobile:  +27 82 564 0709
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web:    http://www.westcon.co.za <http://www.westcon.co.za>

Remember, our product range includes:
3Com, Addtron, APC, IMC, Cisco, Extreme, Lucent, Motorola, Nortel-Networks
and Ramp.

E-mail Disclaimer:

Any email message from a WESTCON employee, and all attached thereto ("the
message") may contain confidential information, and is intended for a
specific addressee and purpose.  If you are not the addressee

*       you may not use, disclose, copy, distribute, retransmit, review,
disseminate or take any action based on the contents thereof;
*       kindly inform the sender immediately and destroy all copies thereof.

        Any copying, publication, dissemination, retransmission or
disclosure of this message, or part thereof, in any form whatsoever, without
the sender's expressed written consent, is prohibited.  No opinion expressed
or implied by the sender necessarily constitutes the opinion of WESTCON.
This message does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned
therein.  WESTCON accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of:-

*       any opinion or guarantee of fact, whether expressed or implied; or
any action or failure to act as a result of any information contained in
this message, unless such information or opinion has been confirmed in
writing by an authorised WESTCON director.