same domain........but logins into a bdc thats clear accross the other
country,.....do you know how to specify a login script to place an entry for a
specfic bdc name (win2k pro on nt 4.0 server)?....or a way to block that port
on the routers?....were using 3661's..i thought to disable the wins resolution
port...but thats a no go cause we use it...any suggestions...?

Deepak