I had the same problem.  Never got it resolved until I reinstalled NT and
Ciscoworks 2K/Campus Manager.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dandi Darsana
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 5:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CiscoWorks 2000: Campus Manager can't connect to ANI Server
[7:33061]

Dear all,

I have problem with my Ciscoworks 2000. It running under Windows NT ver.4,
Service Pack 6. Everytime I try to run Campus Manager, I always get error
message:
"Cannot connect to ANI Server."
I have checked and rechecked the settings in ANI Server. Everything seemed
OK. The ANI Server status is "Running but busy flag set."
I have also checked the ANIServer.log file. I see the status is idle.
Actually I have tried to reinstall the CiscoWorks 2000, and I also install
it into 2 different Windows NT machines. But I always get the same problem.
I also install Resource Manager Essentials, Device Fault Manager, Device
Manager, Content Flow Monitor, etc, into the same machines with no problem
at all.
Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Dandi