Cisco has made changes to its CID objectives. The following is the
updated link:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_
exams/640-025.html

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_
exams/640-025.html

IPX, AppleTalk, SNA and Stratacom questions have been removed from the
objectives.

HTH,

Bernard Omrani
Author of Boson practice tests

Of
> Dan Penn
> Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:01 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: CID Exam 3.0 [7:48839]
>
> Check out the outline on CCO.  As far as I know SNA, IPX, and
Applecrap,