THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. DO NOT REPLY, SINCE THIS EMAIL LIST IS INTENDED ONLY FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS, NOT DISCUSSIONS.

All,

As the banner at the top of all of the CZ pages says, voting will end on June 17th.

Right now in GMT time we're already into the 18th of June.

But here in Tucson, Arizona, where I'm writing this, it's still about 9:00 in the evening of the 17th....

And it's still about 5:00 in the afternoon in Pago-Pago, American Samoa, which is more or less where the international day comes to an end, no matter *where* you live.

So you still have another 7 hours to cast your ballots!  But no more!

We've had a pretty good turnout already -- let's make it an even better one. Please go to:

<http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/User:2011_Election_for_Management_Council>http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/User:2011_Election_for_Management_Council

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/User:2011_Referendum#Instructions_for_voting_in_the_Referenda

and VOTE!

Thanks,

Hayford Peirce, Chairman of the Election Committe