Colleagues:

I am sad to report that Nick Gardner, engineer and economist, recently died
of advanced metastatic prostate cancer. He had told us of his condition on
his user page:

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/User:Nick_Gardner

Nick was truly a scholar and a gentle man. He worked diligently to create a
coherent series of articles on basic economics, all of which were of high
quality. He contributed to more than 80 articles.

When he died, Nick was working on a second edition of his book called
"Mistakes". His son John will continue to edit the book for readability and
work to get it published. We wish him luck, and condolences for his loss.

Anthony.Sebastian

Citizendium Managing Editor