Colleagues:

As you all the have read in my previous messages, Citizendium is moving to a
less expensive hosting configuration. We are waiting at this point for the
technical staff to complete the project. We are hopeful that, with thorough
testing and everything else involved, that this will be done by sometime in
November.

While costs should be reduced at that time, from the $320 per month to $100
per month, we will still need to raise the $100 per month through Citizen
donations.

In the meantime, for a short period until the project is completed, our
costs will be higher before we can discontinue completely our previous
hosting configuration.

Anthony.Sebastian

Managing Editor