Hi All ,

Respond to : al...@catstaffing-us.com

Sure Shot Placement ...

Very Urgent Requirment Need a Consultant Immediately !

Job Title  : Java Portal developer
Location  :  Kansas City,MO
Duration  : 6 months Contract

*Job Description*
Senior J2EE/Java developer
Java servlets and JSPs
LDAP
Experience with IBM WebSphere Portal, Portlets and related technologies
Experience with Single sign-on (SSO) solutions and integrations preferred
Experience with web services, xml, SOAP preferred
Experience with Spring and Spring Webflow a plus

The Portal IT team has recently deployed IBM WebSphere Portal into
production and began a pilot for one application at the bank for Single
Sign-on (SSO) functionality.  The development team was originally staffed
with two developers.  One senior internal developer filled the lead
developer role.  The other developer was a contract-for-hire position and
was filled by a more junior developer with some portal experience.  The
junior developer has left the bank and we currently are interviewing to
replace that position.   Another internal developer has assisted on the
Portal project, part-time, but is currently busy on other projects.
Therefore, we are currently down to one portal developer at this time.

A Portal roadmap is currently being developed to outline the next portal
deliverables for the next few years.  There are several deliverables already
outlined that are being requested.  In order to accomplish these, we need to
fill the open position and also add a contractor so that we can continue to
move forward on addressing these requests.  The most immediate concern is to
move out of the current pilot into a full rollout for the application being
piloted currently.  A work breakdown schedule is already created with
remaining tasks necessary to complete the rollout.  That schedule is
currently set to finish the rollout sometime in the August 2010 timeframe.
In addition, there are 2 more applications that are requesting the SSO
functionality, utilizing our existing Portal infrastructure.  One other
project is on the horizon to go beyond just SSO and actually deliver a
portal/portlet solution for some eStatement and reporting functionality.
The timelines for those applications are currently being developed, but the
goal is to begin working on them ASAP.

We are looking for a seasoned java developer to come in and help us with
these projects.  Some of the technologies currently being used include Java
servlets, IBM WebSphere Portal/Portlets, LDAP, Tivoli Access Manager,
WebSEAL, Tomcat, Spring and Spring Webflow, and SOAP/XML Web Services.

Thanks & Regards
Allen khan ! Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081 ext 289 or 296
Email : al...@catstaffing-us.com.