Hi Friends, This is BHANU PRASAD (bh...@svitinc.com)

Im a Recruiter in SVIT INC,

Please Add me in your mailing list and keep sending me your avaliable
consultants profiles as per my open requirements.
 Title            :     Application Developer - Web Sphere Commerce Suite

   Duration          :     3 Months

  Location          :     Framington, MA

   Job Description & Required skills:

 Strong Java / Web Sphere Commerce Skills.

  a.. Min 6-10 yrs Java/J2EE experience. Min 4-8 years experience on Web Sphere
Commerce with and 1-2 yrs of that experience on either v6 or v7 from the
EJB/Command perspective as well as working in struts.
  b.. Should have comfort on Unix systems.

Thanks & Regards

----------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010 )

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran
status, and other characteristics