Hi

We have the following position in Detroit, MI.

Our client is deploying Sharepont 2010 leveraged farm.  This farm will
be used by the business to support collaboration and publishing sites.

The resource candidate will have the skills needed to collect business
requirements for the collaboration and publishing sites, define a
solution approach leveraging Sharepoint 2010, complete initial setup
of sites, provide maintenance when needed.  Experience with workflow
and data integration a plus.  Wants someone “not” that technical
focused as the resource would also need to be skilled to define/create
sites in Sharepoint in 2010.

Start date:         Jan 31st, 2010
Location:           RenCen

--