Hi

We have these positions currently open with our client in SFO. Kindly send
me the profiles with Contact / Rate info if you have any ASAP.

*Role*: *Oracle Applications Manufacturing Consultants*

Need an* Oracle SCM Functional resourc*e who can configure ASL functionality
and *One SCM Technical resource* who knows Items/BOM interfacing, plus
building the ASL interface..

*Location*: *SFO, CA*
*Duration*: *6 months+*

--
Warm Regards

Pawan Bandaru
Cougar Tech, USA
Email: pb...@cougartech.us
Voice: (510) 870 1089
Fax:  (510) 280 6060

Note: This message (including any attachments) contains business
proprietary/confidential information intended for a specific individual and
purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, without the express
permission of the originator, is strictly prohibited. If you believe that
you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete the email and all of its attachments.