Hi,

We have an opening for the below position and if interested do reply with
your updated resume.

*Title: Salesforce PM*

*Position: Contract 1+ Year*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Job Description*

*Forming and managing a project team, the customer and our partners

*Advocating for the value and benefit of our engagement methodologies to
deliver on Statements of Work

*Managing change control events

*Conducting risk management reviews

*Ensuring timely and quality execution of all project deliverables

*Developing and resolving project-related issues and escalations

*Conducting a review meeting at the end of each project milestone and phase

*Effectively and consistently communicating work progress internally and,
as applicable, externally, throughout each project

*Influencing internal processes with a focus on innovation and improved
results

*Maintaining a full understanding of contractual and regulatory issues
relating to the regional grid operator, our customers, and other parties

*Representing a team who strives for operational excellence and world-class
customer service

*Requirements:*

*Excellent project management skills, especially in projects with
overlapping phases

*A minimum of five years experience, specifically relating to Enterprise
SaaS delivery, energy management, or other relevant experience

*Experience developing and leading project teams to deliver successfully to
metrics of quality, timeliness, budget and customer satisfaction

*A proven track record of success in a fast-paced environment with the
ability to quickly learn new technology

*Outstanding communication skills with the proven ability to utilize these
skills across groups within and outside the organization

*An ability to apply creativity and objectivity while solving technical
problems

*An ability to work independently with minimal supervision

*An ability to formulate creative process improvements that will deliver
real, lasting business value

*A broad understanding of business considerations associated with our EIS
enablement process

*A Solid understanding of Salesforce fundamentals (reporting, dashboards,
case workflows)

** BA/BS in project management, sciences, or other related fields

We are looking for someone to start immediately and have flexibility on
rate if the right candidate exceeds the desired skills and experience
listed above. There is no such thing as 'overqualified.'

*Biplab Chandra Deb*

*Sr. US IT Recruiter,  KPG 99 Inc*

[image: Description: Icon_blue_bg] <http://www.kpgtech.com/>
                          *Address:* 3240 E State St Ext Hamilton, NJ 08619
USA

*Contact :* 732-722-1085 I  *Email : b...@kpgtech.com <b...@kpgtech.com>*

*P** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.*