please reply to

* rohit.a...@amigainformatics.com <rohit.a...@amigainformatics.com> *

 Need very very strong  consultant
exp: 12 + year

Hello

Greeting!!
This is Rohit Arya , *Technical Recruiter  * with *Amiga Informatics Inc.*

Hope you have been doing great.

Please go through the  following job description .if you profile matches
with it  please revert me back.

*Job Title  : Network Data (L-3)*

*Location: Manhattan, NY / ( exp 11+)*

*                  : Miami , FL (exp 12+)*

*Duration: Contract/ logn term contract *

*Job Description:*

*Note:*

*We need especially strong resource in Nexus 5K, 7K hands on Experience. &
Routing and Switching skills.*

*Please use below skill set for our requirement to narrow down to at least
to core skills and ignore all the rest for now.* Even in primary skills we
need someone with core Nexus skills.

*Primary:*

1.       Candidate should have more than 7 to 8 experience in relevant
network background (Routing & switching)

2.       *Should be a certified CCNP or CCIE in R&S with good
troubleshooting skills. *

3.       Should be very good in BGP, OSFP, DMVPN, MPLS, advanced level

4.       Should be very good in QoS, Multicast (in conventional and Nexus
switches)

5.       Should be very good in advanced switching, including Nexus (2k,
5k, 7k)

6.       Should have been worked on ASR series router

*7.**       Should be a very good in troubleshooting of the above in WAN,
LAN.*

*Secondary:*

8.       Should be very good in Netscalar (load balancer) technology

9.       Should be very good in Cisco 1000v

10.   Should be a good in riverbed (steelhead & interceptor)

11.  Should be good in Wireless

12.   Should have knowledge advanced level firewall technologies (juniper &
checkpoint)

13.   ITIL process should be known to the candidate .

14.   Any other tools knowledge is good (cisco prime, netbrain, solarwinds,
etc,.)

15.   Should have good communication skills both written and voice.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rohit Arya*

*Techical recruiter  *

*Amiga Informatics Inc*