Hi,

Please check and let me know.

Kindly Mail me at : *abhis...@apetan.com* <abhis...@apetan.com>

*Phone/Skype hire *

*Rate : DOE*

*Location : Scottsdale, AZ*

*Duration : 6 month*

*Need very STRONG consultants with excellent communication skills !*

Tell you what, I have around 18 high level roles open with one client alone
in Scottsdale, AZ.  *If you find me five enterprise level (I’m talking BIG
FOUR kind of companies) ASP.net/C# developers with experience in developing
within the cloud (Azure preferably) with REALLY good communication skills*, *I
will personally give you first dibs on the rest of these multi-year
openings* I have in Scottsdale, AZ.  I will need a LOT more than ASP
developers, but that’s what I need most right now.

After I start talking to your candidates, I will submit then as I see fit,
and then we will go from there.

*The ASP.net Developer will be responsible for:*

   - Designing, developing and migrating a large number of enterprise-level
   applications to the cloud (Azure Platform)
   - Designing and developing applications using Microsoft technology stack
   (including ASP.NET,  ASP.NET Web API, Classic ASP, VB6, Microsoft SQL
   Server) using object-oriented methodologies
   - Analyzing applications for Azure migration suitability and defining
   Cloud migration strategy for large number of applications
   - Implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery of
   object-oriented applications

*The ASP.net Developer must have:*

   - 4+ years of experience in designing, developing and migrating large
   number of Azure cloud based applications
   - Ability to thoroughly test code and resolve defects early
   - Thorough understanding of Azure cloud services (covering Azure
   Compute, Storage and Network and PaaS services including App Services, Web
   Role/Worker Role, SQL Azure Database among others)
   - Knowledge of Cloud security standards and principles including
   Identity and Access management in Azure
   - Good communication skills - the ability to make complex areas
   understandable, demonstrate passion and leadership

Thanks

Abhishek

abhis...@apetan.com