*Hello,*

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you for the below role, please go through the description and
let me know your comfort and availability.

*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@resourceinc.com
<prashant.ku...@resourceinc.com>.*

*Title: Business Intelligence Tools Systems Analyst *

*Location: Baltimore, MD.*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview Mode: Phone/ Skype*

*Job Description:*

Our client has selected Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
(OBIEE) 12c as its enterprise-wide BI Tool.  The Systems Analyst will
provide a detailed assessment of all FOCUS, WebFOCUS, Oracle Enterprise
Performance Management (EPM), and other reporting applications, and
determine a strategy within a user-determined schedule for rolling out the
migration of each of those tools to OBIEE for each "business subject area".
The analyst must be able to communicate effectively and clearly, both
verbally and in writing, and be able to produce detailed documentation.

*Skills Requirements:*

*Required*

Knowledge of FOCUS, WebFOCUS, and/or Oracle EPM.
Proficient in MS tools.
Business requirements gathering activities from both formal and informal
sessions.
Experience gathering information to assess viability of continued use of an
application.
Experience analyzing systems and recommending architectural changes for
system improvement.
Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
Exposure to writing technical White Papers, Gap analysis, and systems
design documents.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem resolution skill.

*Desired*
Project Management experience implementing a large-scale Oracle OBIEE
infrastructure for a federal agency or commercial entity.
Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to
a dynamic work environment.
Proficient in Use Case development.
Experience with writing test plans.
Ability to investigate/research issues, determine impact, and provide
solutions.

*Education:*

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field +11 years specific
experience or related Master Degree with 9 years specific experience.

Thanks & Regards

*Prashant Kumar*

Technical Recruiter

1700 Part St, Unit 212