*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position.*

*Thanks*

*Job Title: PeopleSoft SME Team Lead*

*Yrs. Exp. 10 years*

*Location: Chattanooga, TN*

*Duration: 12 month plus*

*1st Interview – Phone; 2nd Interview Skype or in-person*

*Please send the resume to cha...@ivytechsol.us <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*

*MUST HAVE DECOMMISSIONED PEOPLESOFT for a client*

!

Client has a great contract opportunity for a PeopleSoft SME and Team Lead,
in the Chattanooga area.  Working with the Director, his manager and team,
you will be helping a team of 5 decommission PeopleSoft (v9.1 with v8.5.3
tools), as they complete the Workday conversion.  The conversion is about
2/3 of the way complete, and now they need to build a repository of legacy
HR and Payroll data, and reporting utilities, for future reporting needs.
We need a hands-on Team Lead who has successfully completed at least 2
PeopleSoft decommissioning projects.  PeopleSoft-to-Workday a plus, but not
essential, because we have a solid Workday team.  We really need the
PeopleSoft decommissioning SME leadership.

*Included in this role:*

Gather requirements for ad-hoc or standard query/reporting

         Gather requirements for data retention

         Design a solution for ongoing query/reporting

         Create the solution and test tools to be used for various scenarios

         Load data to solution less the purged data

         Test solution – system tests and User Acceptance Testing

         Rollout solution to production

         Retire/Reclaim PeopleSoft software, servers, jobs, and data storage

*Environment:*

         Stakeholders in HR, Payroll, Expenses, Legal, Procurement and IT.
You need to have experience working with stakeholders.  You will be working
for the manager    of the ERP teams with extensive oversight from the
Director of this IT group.

         Team size – (4) PeopleSoft practitioners transitioning to Workday,
(2) of these could be dedicated to the decommissioning project; Additional
reporting, database, and security team members will be brought in as needed

         HP ALM for test plans

         DB2 database backend

         WebLogic application servers

         5-6 Windows servers running PeopleSoft.  Thousands of tables built
since 1998.

         Need to replace the PS Query tool

         New reporting utility could be facilitated via a data mart with a
Cognos Framework Manager and Report Studio.  This experience would be a
plus.

*Requirements:*

         Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, or Information Systems.

         10+ years PeopleSoft experience, up through 9.1 and including
8.5.3 tools

         5+ years Team Lead experience

         2+ PeopleSoft enterprise decommissioning projects completed.
Hands-on experience.

         Excellent written and communication skills

         Excellent stakeholder facing skills

         Ability to mentor a team of 4-6

*Warm Regards,*

*Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.*

3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004

(  Direct: *(847) 350-1008 *

* *cha...@ivytechsol.us* <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Yahoo : charan_ivytech*