Good Afternoon,

This is ANIL (Senior Executive Recruiter) from Sonoma Consulting, I am
currently working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a *Network
Security Engineer* in *Richfield, MN *for *12+months* *contract to Hire*.

*ROLE: NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER*

*DURATION: 12+MONTHS*

*LOCATION: **RICHFIELD, MN (MUST BE LOCALS ONLY)*

*EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 8-10 YEARS*

·         Our client has a need for someone to manage firewall rule
requests.

·         Should be someone with a lot of Network Security, Firewalls
experience and also someone accustomed to process (and recommending
improvements).

·         Strong communication is key (10/10).

--

Thanks & Regards

Anil Raj - Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.