Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: Product Lifecycle Management – Business Systems Analyst*

*Job Location: Egg Harbor, NJ*

*Duration: 3+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*

*Summary:*

Support the business and PLM solution owners through the final stages
of a *Product
Lifecycle Management* implementation.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *

·         Assist PLM solution owner with,

·         Capturing new requirements

·         Preparing meeting material

·         Preparing demo material

·         Preparing training material

·         Document and publish meeting notes

·         Assist with capturing business related action items & issues

·         Assist business with testing PLM deliverables, enhancements and
fixes

·         Maintain testing defect log

·         Generate process flow documents

·         Mentor Internal PLM owners

*Qualifications: *To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.

·         Strong business exposure with PLM

·         Exposure to multiple organizations and PLM practices

·         Maintain an objective Point of view

·         Remain solution independent

·         Organized and analytic

·         Able to capture business needs and communicate needs to the
appropriate level

·         Possesses mentoring Skills

·         Experienced w/developing and executing testing scripts

·         Can jump into an on-going PLM project without re-engineering
project

*Education and/or Experience: *

·         Bachelor’s Degree

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Email:sbha...@sagetl.com

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy

https://www.facebook.com/SageGroupConsultingInc