Hello,

My name is Ranjith Nair  and I am working on below position for my client *as
mentioned below in job description*. Your profile is good match for this
opening. I would like to represent your contention if you think this
position is match as per your skill sets. Please read below job description
and let me know your thoughts

*NEED 4 PROFILE ON PRIORITY BASIS AS IT’S A EXCLUSIVE POSITION (MIGHT BE
POSSIBLE CLIENT HIRE’S A CANDIDATE WITH OUT INTERVIEW)*

*Role: Storage Engineers/Admins*

*Location: Charlotte NC*

*Client: Velocity Technology Solutions*

*Rate:45-50/hr on C2C*

*MOI: Skype *

This is an urgent need for which a client of ours in Charlotte in hiring
off of phone interviews.  We have 12 urgent openings for Storage Engineers
and Administrators.  This is a 3+ month contract with open rates – If the
fact that this is short-term is a concern for you, please let me know.
It’s not ideal for the length of time, but hopefully we can both make a
decent amount of money and also get some quick wins.  They hired a few
people already yesterday before calling this out to us, and as I understand
it those people are starting work as soon as Monday.

Our client, Velocity Technology Solutions, has an emergency situation for a
data center that services 400 clients.  Something critical broke and needs
to be fixed, and then once fixed they need to configure and maintain it so
that it never happens again.  We don’t have much to recruit off of
requirements-wise, but see below for what they provided us.

·         immediate need for *Storage Engineers and Admins*

·         Provide critical issue resolution and implement storage tools for
a datacenter provider in Charlotte, NC.  We have a dozen urgent needs for
Storage Engineers and Administrators who can start immediately and hit the
ground running.  This is a 3+ months assignment, with potential to be
extended, offering highly competitive compensation.

·         Duties will include restoration, day to day administration,
configuration and management of storage platforms.

·         We are looking for the best and brightest engineers and
administrators with *7+ years’ experience in ONE of the following
specializations*:

·         *IBM Tivoli Directory Services  [ITDS] w/DB2*

·         *Infor S3 Technical*

·         *Infor S3 Payroll*

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Ranjith Nair, *Team Lead Recruitment

*SoftSages Technology, Inc.* |* e-Verified, MBE Corporation*
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

*Desk No:* +1 (484) 402-7869 <484%20402%207869> *Ext.* 104 *|* *Direct*
*No:* +1 (312 <484%20772%208154>) 471-2011 *|* *Fax:* +1 (484) 604-0602
*E-Mail: *ranj...@softsages.com* | Website: *www.softsages.com