Good  Afternoon Employer,

Trust you are fine!!

My name is Angelina Williams and I am working on below position for my
client as mentioned below. Your profile is good match for this opening. I
would like to represent your contention if you think this position is match
as per your skill sets. Please read below job description and let me know
your thoughts.

*Role : *System Administrator

*Location:* Waukegan, IL

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Client:* BCBS of IL

*Interview: Phone and Onsite*

This position is responsible for providing day-today operational support
and technical leadership to a team of experienced TSM backup administrators
in a large, complex distributed systems environment. Strong understanding
of enterprise backup / recovery strategies, familiarity with multiple
enterprise backup products, experience with installation, administration,
troubleshooting, performance tuning and capacity planning skills are
mandatory requirements of this position.

*Duties and Responsibilities: *

• Provide 24x7 support for the enterprise-wide TSM environment including
daily TSM/UNIX administration, problem determination and resolution, and
support of a highly virtualized distributed environment.

• Install, configure and manage multi-site IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 7.x
servers / client environments

• Performs TSM daily routine maintenance such as reviewing TSM daily
activity logs, performing TSM database & storage pool maintenance, VTL
replication.

• Server/client troubleshooting and resolution of all issues related to
TSM, VTL

• Perform installations and future software upgrades of TSM software
including LAN Free, TDP, and NDMP Backup configurations.

• Experience with EMC Isilon, DataDomain and Veritas Netbackup is a big
plus.

• Assist with performance troubleshooting and analysis.

• Participate in on-call support rotation

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Angelina Williams, *Technical Associate

*SoftSages Technology, Inc.* *| e-Verified, MBE Corporation*
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

*Desk No:* +1 (484) 402-7869 <484%20402%207869> *Ext.* 110 | *Fax:* +1
(484) 604-0602
*E-Mail:* angi...@softsages.com <ra...@softsages.com> *| **Website:*
www.softsages.com