Hi

We have this position currently open with my client in . Kindly send me the
suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Positions required:* 4

*Start date:* 02/14/2011   1 year

*Open seat description:* The candidate will be part of the development team
to develop enhancements and feature requests. Scope of work will include
providing high quality technical solutions, performing project related
documentation, working closely with the customer's development team members
and business users to develop solutions to the business problems

*Job role & skill set: *Application Developer - Oracle Applications

*Work location: *Mountain View, CA

*Required skills:*

1. Strong functional knowledge of either AP or PO / iProc. AP alone is fine
too, but needs to know it well and not just overview

2. Hands on Sql Pl Sql coding skills - Write SQL with data operations such
as grouping, joining, filtering, aggregating etc Coding in Pl SQL

3. Implementation experience - Someone who has done customer side
customization of oracle

4. Knowledge of main schema in the the module of expertise i.e. know what
the main tables are and how they are linked

5. Very strong written and oral communication skills and they need to be a
strong team player

*

*--
Thanks