Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing well!!.. If you have the exact match for the below
position please reply me back with the updated resume of your
consultant..ASAP......Thanks
for your support and Concern.......AS IT IS AN RED HOT
REQUIREMENT.............REPLY ASAP...........Can reach me at 201 257 5081 x
179

Title: ASP. Net Developer
Location: Long View, NC (!!!Locals ONLY Please!!!)
Duration: 3 - 6 Months+

*Required Skills:*

   - We are currently seeking for our client. ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> /
   MVC Developer
   - Client is seeking a consultant who can perform development with
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>,
   MVC, AJAX and CSS.
   - The development will involve building an Intranet site.
   - The individual will be building controllers, view models, Workbench,
   and handheld views.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

 *Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | *