Hello,

Hope you are doing great !

Let me know if you would be interested in the below position.

*Title: Agile/PLM Developer*

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Contract: Long Term

*Required Skills:*

·        Agile PLM Developer skill set i.e. SDK, WSX, workflow
configuration, event framework and Groovy script, PX.

·        AML concepts in Agile and Redlining of Items.

·        Java Programming and Agile PLM product/domain knowledge.

*Preferred Skills:*

·        PDM and CAD tools Background.

·        Integration of Agile with PDM Applications.

*Please share your details, get me the best of these folks.*

Sr. No

Personal Details

1

Candidate Name & *SSN No.*

2

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

3

Work Authorization

4

Visa Validity Till

5

Tel No

6

E-mail ID

7

Skype ID

8

*Onsite availability (post-selection)

9

Total onsite experience, working in US

10

*Overall relevant experience of candidate*

11

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

12

*Rate - $$/HR including Overheads*

13

Education/  year of passing along with university

14

Passport#, Driving License#

15

Interview Scheduled / Yet to Schedule

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram

Technical Recruiter | E-Solutions Inc.

2 North Market St. Suite #400 San Jose CA 95113

*Email: vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>*