Hi

Hope you are doing well. I am sharing you one of my client requirement. So
please have a look and share me updated profile ASAP

*Role : Sr Angular JS Developer *

*Location : Miami FL*

*Duration: 12 months*

* Skills and Qualifications : *The ideal candidate would have some
experience or familiarity with the following front-end technologies:
•        Excellent Web development skills using JavaScript, JQuery, HTML,
HTML5, CSS, CSS3, .less
•        Strong knowledge of AngularJS
•        Responsive UI design and development using Bootstrap
•        Knowledge of RESTful services and Web API's
•        Ability to write design documents, adapt to Continuous Development
methods, Agile, Scrum etc

•        Good in SQL/PlSQL, database configuration and deployment with
relevant experience preferred

•        Experience on secure coding, security in SDLC (Application
Security).

•        Visual Studio 2015/TFS

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sanjeet Kumar

------------------------------

[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

www.nityo.com

sanjeet.ku...@nityo.com <yoges...@nityo.com>

Desk : 609-853-0818 ext 2158
Fax :   609 799 5746

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500