Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the
description and let me know your available consultant.

Title: Senior Risk/Fraud Modeler / Programmer

Duration: 6 – 9 months

Location: Columbus, OH/ Wilmington, DE/ Dallas, TX

Interview: Phone/ Skype

Job  Description:

The Senior Risk Modeler / Programmer will be responsible for reviewing
current models and creating new ones

examining credit risk and potential fraud. It is important to have
experience modifying models and creating news using the SAS
programming language. Tools like enterprise miner are not being used.

Extensive experience with analytical techniques such as logistic
regressions and machine learning is needed.

Primary Skill Set and Job

•    Must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the development,
use, and validation of credit risk/fraud models for measuring credit
risk and fraud within financial institutions.

•    A minimum of a MA, preferably a PhD in a quantitative field

•    Expert in the use of software for data handling and model
development, including SAS and R

•    Expert level SAS programmer

•    Expert with SAS/STAT and SAS/ETS

o Logistic Regressions & machine learning

•    Experience with credit risk and fraud within financial services industry

Certifications     SAS BASE & Advanced Programming

Thanks & Regards

Prashant Kumar

Technical Recruiter

1700 Part St, Unit 212