*Title:* Websphere Portal Developer

*Location:* Providence RI

*Duration: *12 months

We are seeking a WebSphere Portal Developer for a very long term contract
role.  All of our product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server
environment using an ASP.NET/C# <http://asp.net/C> front end and a
Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database.  The solutions are
modular, allowing clients to purchase and implement one solution alone,
multiple solutions installed in a phased approach, or the entire solution.

In this role you will work with our managers, clients and product R&D teams
to integrate our new web portal for taxpayer access and self-service into
the product suite.  The portal will have a Java-based front end and will be
designed using the IBM WebSphere portal development framework.   4 years of
technical experience in design and development on IBM WebSphere Portals
using JSR168 or JSR286, needed.

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:*

·         Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related
field.

·         *4 years’ of technical experience in design and development on
IBM WebSphere Portals using JSR168 or JSR286*

·         5 years’ experience with Java/JEE technologies

·         Experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring, Struts, JSF

·         Strong experience in Web Services and Hibernate

·         Front End Development using HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax
and JSON

·         Development experience using RAD

·         Familiarity in IBM WCM Development and Themes Development

   - Strong analytical problem solving skills
   - Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and
   experience applying the SDLC in a project setting
   - Thorough understanding of object-oriented design principle.

*Thanks,*
*Anuj Kaushal*
*972-232-4173 Ext: 115*
*kus...@technocraftsol.com <kus...@technocraftsol.com>*