Hi

We have this position currently open with our client in Seattle, WA. Kindly
send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Role: Build Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6 + months*

**

Role description;

Analysis on existing build workflow.

Creation of Automation Scripts for;

Code compilation and/or any source code processing required

Packaging, signing and/or any post-processing required

Creation of a drop and copy to a release server

Creation of deployment instruction and/or automation

Actual deployment to a target environment to validate instructions or
automation

Code signing and the related validation

Execution of Build Verification Tests to validate the build/deployment

Aggregation of compilation and deployment logs for troubleshooting when
required

Coordination with Multiple teams and managing expectations for deliverables;

Customer management for build volumes.

Experience level 4+ yrs

Knowledge of WICKS and Octopus, added advantage

--
Thanks

Pawan Bandaru
Cougar Tech, USA