Hi ,

*A Systems LLC* is looking for *Scrum Master* *@*  *Atlanta, GA(Only Local)*

Please share your updated resume to *Amit* at *a...@asystemsllc.com*
<a...@asystemsllc.com>  OR feel free to contact me at *404-462-0967*

We have position for which need your immediate attention please go through
the job description and let me know you have any questions.

*Duration: *6 months to indefinite

Looking for a certified Scrum Master who has worked in large company
environments on transformation efforts of $8M to $10M or larger. This is
for the Innovation team, which is quite large, and this person will be
responsible for directing a specific team on how to move from their
traditional waterfall methodology to an Agile environment. Some of the
people on the teams have experience with doing Agile on small projects but
there will be resistance to moving to something new. They will be
responsible, in part, for directing the team on what sprints are and
where/when they are needed, what the team size should be to tackle a
specific effort, etc.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Sachan

Team manager
A Systems LLC
11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100 Alpharetta, GA 30022
Direct: 404-462-0967 |  *Email:a...@asystemsllc.com*
<email%3aa...@asystemsllc.com>