*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job title -                                      *       PeopleSoft HCM
Developer

*Location:                                        *     Atlanta, GA 30301

*Duration:                                         *   12+  month contract

*Interview Mode –                        *       Telephonic + skype

*Required Skills:*

PeopleSoft HCM Development. The client is on PS 9.2, and acquiring a
company on PS 9.2. They’re consolidating HR data into one source of record
and then pushing data back to the existing system to run Payroll.

*Additional Skills:*

ESS, MSS, Performance Management, Payroll

*Job Description:*

The client is on PS 9.2, and acquiring a company on PS 9.2. They’re
consolidating HR data into one source of record and then pushing data back
to the existing system to run Payroll.

*Requirements:*

·          Development of Conversions, Interfaces, and some Customizations

·          Experience w/ Integration Broker experience is key

·          SQR, App Designer, App Engine, XML required

*Modules needed:*

o   HR, Benefits, Payroll, ESS, MSS, and EPM

o   Solid all-around Developers are a good fit (HR)

·          Ability to walk the client’s technical lead through code they’ve
written i.e. Why they’ve done what they’ve done

·          Excellent communication, this resource will be imbedded with the
client’s technical team, so they must be able to interact

·          Unit Testing

·          Training/Knowledge Transfer

*Nice to have:*

· Portal experience

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*