Hi,

Greetings!!

My name is Sourabh Kumar and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. Below are the
details for the same.

*Job Title:* Sr. Splunk Developer in ETS

*Location:* Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration:* Contract

NEED I94,VISA COPY AND ID PROOF

*Job Description:  *

*Responsibilities :*

*•           *Must have strong Splunk UI experience and able to debug
expensive search queries.

•           Understands Splunk configuration and able to debug Splunk
related issues.

•           Good experience with scripting languages like perl, python and
bash.

•           Design solutions and concepts for data aggregation and
visualization.

•           Work with a small team to enhance the existing Infrastructure.

•           Solve complex Splunk Integration challenges.

•           Debug complex Splunk configuration issues.

•           Maintain or bring in industry standards in network and storage
solutions.

•           Build Splunk apps from ground up for Splunk to interact with
3rd party software/hardware.

•           Communicate with peers and supervisors routinely, document
work, meetings, and decisions

•           Work within a Project Team environment

•           Understand and promote the quality policy

Skills:

•           Splunk Infrastructure Developer who has good command writing
Splunk searches and also has scripting experience.

•           Deep understanding of Splunk configuration files and
architecture.

•           Ability to write regex to perform field extractions at search
time

•           Excellent Splunk debugging skills

•           Knowledge of python or any scripting language

•           Knowledge of JVM tuning

•           Knowledge of Web application development is a plus.

•           Knowledge of any application deployment mechanism and
configuration management like Ansible.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Sourabh Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter