**
*Hi ,
Hope you had a great weekend...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the
requirement and let me know your interest regarding this oppurtunity. I
would appreciate if you would send me a word version of your most updated
resume and number to reach you by during the day. .

Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer (face-2-face required)
Duration: Multiple Year contract
Locations: JerseyCity, NJ

Best Rate : $55-60/hr on C2C (max)*
**
*Job Description:
The new hire will be responsible to analyze, design, develop and maintain
CAFE, a strategic in-house Fees and Commission solution for Listed
Derivatives and GSEC Europe Equities Business. CAFE is a Java based
application with Ocean UI.  The technology position offers an opportunity
for a talented individual with a desire to be exposed to various Listed
Derivatives products and various technologies; and build relationships with
Listed Derivatives Ops teams globally. *
**
*Responsibilities:
Analyze, design, develop software as we continue to build out CAFE as a
strategic Fees/Commissions solution that supports multiple business units
Provide technical guidance to junior members on the team
Conduct UAT and Parallel testing with users and other technology teams
Work closely with internal users to gather requirements and design solutions

Work closely with other technology teams in identifying requirements, design
and implement technology solutions to facilitate inter-system communication
Support production system *
**
*Technology used:
JAVA, DB2/UDB, Linux, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, EHCache, JBPM, C#/.Net*
**
*Required Skills:
5+ years of experiencing in building applications using JAVA
Strong Unix/Linux experience required
SQL experience required

Preferred Skills:
Strong Analytical skills required
Strong interpersonal communication skills required
Experience in Spring and Hibernate preferred
Experience in C#/.Net is a plus
Highly Self Motivated and ability to work under high paced environment and
work under tight deadlines
Ability to work independently and in a team environment*
**
*Best Regards,   Matt Jones
Technical Recruiter

Panzer Solutions