Hello

Hope you are doing great today,

I am a Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for  Technical System
Analyst  that will be based at Atlanta, GA

*Title: **Technical System Analyst*

*Location:  **Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: **1**2+months*

Technical System Analyst, system analyst with 2 years of system analyst
experience and 2 years as a BA, specifically with experience writing
technical specification documents on application development projects.
Must be very professional in communication style and presentation.  This is
a very visible role interacting with executive leadership.

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181