Hi, **

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

Location: Akron, OH
Length: 6 months

SAP HR technical consultant

High level requirements are below:

1. Global Implementation experience  - Specific experience working for
various countries in Europe, Asia Pac & LA Regions
2. 5 years SAP HCM technical experience (writing technical specs and
development)
3.  Act as a technical lead for for offshore resources (3) and ensure
delivery of RICEF objects by that team
4. Hands on with SAP HCM - knowledge of the tables, structure that could be
used.
5. Knowledge on Country Specific info types
6. Experience writing Technical Design documents to hand off to offshore
team for development
7. Experience with Employee Self-Service/Manager Self-service (ESS/MSS)
8. Local resource or willing to relocate or commute (we can not reimburse
for travel expenses)

Timeframe is ASAP (within 2 weeks).

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CB87EE.712382F0]**: 732-289-6076
ku...@osairtech.com*

*www.osairtech.com*

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/pavanreddy84*

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*