Hi Friends/ Business Associates,

Here is the *Cerebral Technologies, Inc*., Hot List of our Consultants,
Please consider for all your C2C Requirements.

We do have Top Notch Consultants on our payroll and they are associated
with big IT giants across US and consultants available for projects
immediately. Our talented pool might be your right fit for any of your
current and future needs. Kindly add me into your distribution list and
let’s have win-win relation from here on.

You can share me the requirements at *na...@cblsolutions.com
<na...@cblsolutions.com>* and you can reach me at # *469-242-0935*

*Name*

*Skill*

*Experience *

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

FRANCISCO

Sr. Java Lead

12+  Years

Bellevue, WA

Open

1-week

SHEERAZ

Sr. PEGA Developer*(CSSA)*

8+Years

Sterling, VA

Open

1-week

RAJA

Sr. Tibco Lead

8+Years

San Diego, CA

Open

1-week

JAGADEESH

Sr. SAS Programmer

7+  Years

Florham Park, NJ

Open

1-week

SHANTAN

Validation Engineer

7+  Years

Philly, PA

Open

1-week

Hope we can achieve mutual benefits with working together.

*My Sincere Request:*  Kindly add my Email *na...@cblsolutions.com
<na...@cblsolutions.com>*   in your distribution list and send me your
direct client requirements on daily basis.

*Thanks*

*Naren*, *Cerebral Technologies, Inc*

Email: *na...@cblsolutions.com <na...@cblsolutions.com>*

Office: *469-242-0935, *