*I just found out from the manager that the key to this role is to be
strong in SSAS Cubes.*

*I have a Sr. BI Developer opportunity in Boston, MA.   Candidate MUST have
great communication skills.  Must have SSIS/SSRS/SSAS*

*MOI: Face to face.   Communication is Very Impr.*

*Boston MA*

*Why Open*: Backfilling – The current contractor is the most expensive of
their 4 and Emmanuel feels he is not doing a good enough job. This
consultant has been there for about 5 months and are looking to let him go
ASAP

*Start*: ASAP

*Important Skills *

*Technical* – SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, ETL & Microsoft Toolset

*Soft* –Although the manager is more concerned with the consultants
skillset versus soft skills…he has been having difficulty finding
candidates that he can understand when conducting phone screens so far. The
manager is from France and has a thick accent. He said “if they can’t
understand my accent and I can’t understand theirs then it’s going to be a
problem.”

*Interview Process*: 20-30 minute phone screen with manager, very
conversational so he can explain the position in detail as well as asking
the candidate about their previous experience. If the manager likes them
the candidate will then go onsite to meet the Tech Manager who will decide
if they are technically a fit by speaking in depth about the history listed
on their resume. The Tech Manager will then introduce the candidate to the
rest of the team if he/she seems like a fit. Then a decision will be made.

*Background Check*:  Will get back to you on this.

*What the environment / Sell*:  a prestigious company to work for. It is
located in the middle of the city, near the waterfront with tons of public
transportation close by. This is a great opening for someone who is looking
for a more sophisticated environment to add to their work experience. The
manager is a very direct but reasonable manager who works well and respects
the employee’s/consultants below him. He comes from a strong back ground of
consulting and understands how to quickly establish a working relationship
with the people on his team.

*Hours / Shift*: Monday-Friday, will confirm daily start & end time as
well.

Notes:

*-Must Haves*

·         SSAS

·         SSRS

·         SSIS

·         ETL

·         Good Communication

*-Pluses*

Industry experience -he stressed that it would be a nice to have but knows
it is not common to find with BI Developer’s on the market

[image: logo]

*Nadia | Technical Recruiter  | Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Phone: 201-620-9700* ** 147 |*

*Mailing Address:* 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |

*Mail: **na...@apetan.com <na...@apetan.com>** | Web link:  *
*www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/> |

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>[image: cid:image006.jpg@01D16D8B.24928980]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
*rem...@apetan.com
<rem...@apetan.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.